Monday, October 29, 2007

walk, Naomi Campbell walk...

So Lindsey modeling at the fashion show went off better than could have been expected. It ended up not being quite as ghetto as I would have hoped for. The image was more "punk". Regardless, the roomie looked hot in her little outfits and the crowd went wild. I was cheering in the crowd and snapping photos with two cameras like an asshole. But the guy in charge did mention using Lindsey for a show in Vegas if we would be willing to go there. HA! Willing... I can't wait.




After the show was over, she had to stick around to do a professional shoot which I cannot wait to see the pictures from. They will be less botched than mine.
Then we hightailed it out of there and moved on to a Halloween party that my friends from work were having. Out costumes were awesome so I was really excited when I realized neither of us took one picture of each other. I did, however, get a very few shots of my awesome co-workers. I included two of my favorites. Paloma and Brandon were roller skaters and Curtis, although this picture does no justice, had the best "Britney Spears VMA performance" costume there could have ever ever been.



I also need to include the following picture to prove two things. Number one...that my hair does not look "ridiculously stupid" with a little bump in the front. (Thank you very little, babe.) And number two... that Bitsy is a confirmed ankle biter. (But still very loved.)


Other than that, it seems as though I'm all caught up blog-wise. I talked to many a friend back home this weekend and cannot wait until December 14th so I can see everyone. It could end up being the best winter break yet, if I play my cards right.

And...I love Phil. <3

3 comments:

Shajne Suzcki said...

nice front hair bump thinger going on there love.
ok bye bye
Love,
Shane

Mia said...

thanks shane...you're a sweetheart. <3

beat.krew said...

hey mia what crawled under the front portion of your hair and refused to leave?