Tuesday, December 11, 2007

my bags are packed...i'm ready to go

well...sort of. my bags are most definitely not packed. but i am super super ready to go! 3 more days and i'll be home! i cannot wait to...see phil-kiss phil-love on phil-see my friends-see my family-introduce bitty-show bitty snow-eat at isaacs-celebrate christmas-give phil his awesome gift-get my awesome gift-go downtown-go to kokomos-go to houlihans-go to movies-pregame-play bullshit pyramid(liz)-cuddle with phil and bitty together-see aiden and tristan-visit ruth-ride in the new jetta-go to candylane-go drunken sledding-tickle phil-have a dirty martini night-take a long ride with ajay-have a genuine hard pretzel-dress bitty in her winter wear-drink boozed-up hot chocolate-and only get into cars that phil preheated<3
3 more long days!

1 comment:

beat.krew said...

haha, all that sounds great but that depends on if i even let you leave my arms. i cant wait to see you!